Military and VA Resources

Information may be obtained from the Veterans Administration website at to verify individual eligibility and requirements to apply. Once your eligibility has been confirmed, Barton will assist you in processing the necessary form(s).

For a full list of Veterans Administration bills, forms and other information, please visit the Fort Riley Campus Veterans Services webpage. Information on that page pertains to both campus and will be required. All documentation must be submitted before certification can occur.

Visit for more information.