A Barton education is affordable, with many payment options to help make your dream a reality.
Please note: prior balances must be paid before the start of the current semester. A “HOLD” will be placed on your records if your student obligations remain unpaid. As long as the hold remains in effect, it will prevent your ability to register for future semesters, add classes for the current term, and receive transcripts.
Payment for class(es) can be made with:
- Cash, Check or Money order
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express
- Financial Aid awarded through the Financial Aid Office
- Third party payment by company
- Military Benefit - VA, Tuition Assistance, MyCAA
- Payment plan offered by Barton. The plan allows you to make automatic monthly payments by credit card or from your checking or savings account. Plan requires a $30.00 per semester non-refundable enrollment fee and completion of the online application. If you have additional questions or are unable to enroll in the payment plan, please contact the Business Office at (620) 792-9319 for additional information or assistance.
Payment in Person or By Mail
The Business Office is located in the Kirkman Building on the Great Bend campus. The hours of operation are:
Monday-Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
The mailing address of the Business Office is:
Barton Community College
Attention: Business Office
245 NE 30 RD
Great Bend, KS 67530
Payment via Phone
Credit Card payments may also be made by calling the Business Office at (620) 786-7463 or (800) 748-7594 and asking for the Business Office.
Online Payment via your student MyBarton Portal account (Check or Credit Card)
Log into your MyBarton Portal and click Student Financial Center.
Check out more information on how the Student Financial Center can keep you up to date about student accounts, year-end 1098T, and Authorized Users plus so much more.
Barton utilizes Flywire to streamline the tuition payment process for our international students. With Flywire, you are offered excellent foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and save a significant amount of money, as compared to traditional banks. By making your payment with Flywire you can:
- Eliminate hidden bank fees – which ensures that Barton Community College receives the intended payment amount
- Take advantage of multiple payment options and currencies
- Save on exchange rates – Flywire processes the currency exchange, offering you wholesale exchange rates, unmatched by traditional banks
- Receive payment tracking and updates at each stage of the process
- Payment visibility – meaning Barton Community College is able to track your payment from initiation to delivery to their account
- 24/7 multilingual customer support
- Fast, safe and secure
Flywire’s 24/7 multi-lingual Customer Support is available to assist should you need it. Visit Flywire.com/help for more information.