The Carpentry Certificate program is an 18-credit-hour certificate program for people wanting to start a career in the construction or home improvement industry. It is an introduction to residential construction and focuses on basic rough carpentry. Students will learn how to construct floors, walls, ceilings, roofs, and stairs, as well as how to install doors and windows.
- Accelerated program – certificate requirements are completed in one semester
- Block scheduling allow students to work and go to school.
- Faculty has experience in education and the industry
- Students will earn 10 hr. OSHA certification
- Students will earn an NCCER Introduction to Craft Skills and Carpentry 1 Certification
- Get training in a high demand occupation for entrepreneurs
- Hands-on and classroom training
• Tuition: $2,124 (in-state)
• Course Fees: $650-student gear kit is included
• Books: approximately $200
• Excel in CTE Initiative (SB #155) for High school Juniors & Seniors
• A-OK participants
• Financial Aid Eligible