Kirkman building on campus in Fall

Voter Registration

< Back to Student Consumer Information

Barton students who are not registered to vote may do so by completing a voter registration card and turning it in to Diane Engle in the Student Activities Office, located in the student union. To contact Diane call (620) 792-9271 or on campus extension 271.

The State of Kansas provides information for registration and voting. Voter registration application (Español) forms must be submitted to the county election officer where the applicant lives. Kansans may also register to vote or change their registration information online with a valid Kansas driver’s license or non-driver identification card. Deadline to register to vote is the twenty-first day before any election.