We hear it in the news almost every day about the cost of education continuing to rise. At Barton you will find the cost to be half of what it costs to attend a four-year school. A Barton education is affordable, with many options on helping you pay to make your dream a reality.
Payment for class(es) can be made with:
- Cash, Check or Money order
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express (phone payment only)
- Financial Aid awarded through the Financial Aid Office
- Third party payment by company
- Military Benefit - VA, Tuition Assistance, MyCAA
- Payment plan offered by NelNet. The plan allows you to make automatic monthly payments by credit card or from your checking or savings account. Plan requires a $30.00 per semester non-refundable enrollment fee and completion of the online application. Information required includes the student’s Barton ID number, name and address of the person responsible for making payments and account information for the responsible person. If you have additional questions or are unable to enroll in the payment plan, please contact the Business Office at (620) 792-9319 for additional information or assistance.