Transcript Information

High school and college transcripts must be mailed directly from the granting institution to Barton Community College or hand delivered in a sealed envelope. The hand delivered transcript must be placed in the school letterhead envelope with the Registrar’s signature or school stamp imprinted on the sealed back flap. Opening the envelope will render that transcript invalid. (No exceptions) Faxed transcripts will not be accepted as official transcripts. For any questions regarding the receipt of foreign transcripts contact the Barton Registrar.

All lower division (freshman and sophomore level) college courses on your official college transcript will be evaluated and entered on your Barton transcript as transfer courses equivalent to courses offered at Barton. Transfer credit entered on any student's Barton academic history cannot be removed.   Check your PAWS account to review your transfer course credit.

Students seeking a degree from Barton need to provide all official transcripts for previous coursework.

Non-degree students are not required to submit transcripts unless it is needed for a course prerequisite. Non-degree seeking student's transcripts will be kept on file and only evaluated as needed and/or as requested by the student.

Go to Sidebar Content