During high school:
- College classes in high school. Get a jump on a college education while in high school through the College Advantage program.
- College classes while in high school but taken at the Barton campus. Get a sneak peek of the college experience while still in high school. Barton's Get Ahead Program (GAP) has classes on the Barton campus reserved just for high school students.
- Study skills and free tutoring to help get through those tough classes or areas of struggle.
- College Success are tips to help keep on the successful path.
- Academic advising to help guide and keep one on track to graduate and/or accomplish goals.
- Counseling services to hep with a wide range of improvement areas or challenges.
- Choosing a major, a career, or learn more about a career of interest with career exploration or even assistance in helping to find job opportunities.
Go to Sidebar Content
- Workforce training programs designed to get a student specialized career training to prepare them for immediate workforce needs.
- Transfer programs to get your student to a four-year college or university.
- Four-year degrees while remaining in the area through our 2+2 programs.