July 2, 2014
Story and Photo by Joe Vinduska
Barton Community College is hosting three “Enrollment Days” sessions to help students prepare for the upcoming school year at 1 p.m. on Wednesday July 9, 16 and 30. Space is limited so students need to call (620) 792-9286 to sign up, or they can sign up online at bartonccc.edu/admission.
Students will be able to do the following activities during their session:
- Meet with the admissions staff
- Meet with an academic advisor
- Plan and enroll for classes
- Meet with a financial aid advisor
- Take a campus and housing tour
- Make payment arrangements with the business office
- Meet with student services
- Take an assessment test (If needed)
- If you have taken the ACT test, have your scores sent to Barton prior to your enrollment date
- If you have not taken the ACT Test, you will need to assess before enrolling in classes
Sessions last about an hour if a student is not testing. If they are testing, they take about 2.5 hours.