Take Charge of your Financial Future - TODAY! Barton Community College has teamed with American Student Assistance to provide a FREE online program to help our students and alumni manage their money and student loans. SALT is easy, confidential and tailored specifically to you! Check out www.saltmoney.org/Go_Barton for more information!
Have you borrowed Student Loans to help pay for college? Do you have questions or need help understanding your loans?
We can help! With SALT, you can:
- Keep track of your student loans
- Get loan advice from an expert counselor
- Look for a job or internship
- Search for scholarships
- Learn how to budget and manage your money wisely
- Find out why credit and your credit report are so important
- AND MORE!
Join SALT to get free tips and tools to take charge of your money during college and beyond.
Activating your SALT membership allows you to take advantage of members-only features, like:
- Interactive money management tools that show you how to take control of your finances.
- A personal dashboard that tracks all of your student loans in one place.
- Loan advice from SALT's expert counselors.
- My Money 101—a self-paced, online training resource that teaches you practical money management strategies for budgeting, credit management, and more.
- Access to thousands of jobs and internships to jumpstart your career.
- Exclusive benefits that help you save and spend smart.
Loan Counseling: (877) 523-9473, firstname.lastname@example.org
Member Support: (855) 469-2724, email@example.com
Follow SALT on Twitter, @SALT_MONEY, or Facebook at www.facebook.com/SALTMONEY
SALT Hours of Operation (EST)
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.